- 70000.00 - 260000.00 INR
- Dry Transformer
- 50 Hertz (HZ)
A Dry Transformer is a type of transformer which never uses any insulating liquid where its winding or core are immerged in liquid. The transformer does not have any rotating parts; it is a motionless device that utilizes eco-friendly temperature insulation systems. This type of transformer is also named as cast resin type transformers. It is used in various commercial, industrial, as well as utility applications. The dry transformer is highly safe, it can be installed indoors as well as nearby loads, making the whole system more competent.
- Degree of protection totally adjustable to the needs of each environment/application.
- Greater safety, since the resin used has self-extinguishing properties;
- High voltage encapsulated in epoxy resin suitable for thermal demands up to 200oC;
- Options of supply for all IP degrees of protection established by national and international standards;
- Ecologically correct, since they do not have insulating fluids with potential environmental impact or emission of toxic gases;
- Low space requirement, being compact in comparison to transformers immersed in insulating liquid;
- Low installation costs, reducing investment in cabling, since they can be installed close to the load centers, and not require containment tanks.
- 1 Per Month
- 7 Days
- All India
No. 154, Gautam Budh Nagar,, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201306, India